Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Squeeze!


Divine Dining Magazine Ad
Adobe Photoshop

I have no idea where this thought came from but it makes me giggle. I'm in the process of designing an 8 page (possibly more) food magazine called Divine Dining. I'm probably having way too much fun with it. We have to include a food advertisement as one page in our magazine. I decided to use the wine Darisciah that I had made up for another class. I started with a photo of the grapes that were originally on a vine. I also had a photo of a wine glass. I cut both out and pasted them together in one file. I had to use another copy of the wine glass over the grapes so they appeared to be in the glass. The saying on the right is just a random thought in my head. It seemed to go well with the wine. Now you can't tell me you would never see an Ad like this is a food magazine. I'm quite excited about this. I would love to hear everyones thoughts on this!

(sorry if its difficult to read, it didn't download very well to the internet.)

1 comment:

Ali Abercia said...

I love this one!