Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whitewater Rafting anyone?



Whitewater Rafting Brochure
Typography
Adobe InDesign

The top picture is a the cover and backside of a three-fold brochure. The bottom picture is the inside spread of the same brochure I recreated for typography. I was given an old brochure that was poorly designed and had to include the same type on my new brochure. (And let me tell you it was not fun typing all of that in there.) Hopefully you can notice where the folds would be, otherwise its quite difficult to imagine the 3-fold. Since there was a lot of copy text in this brochure I wanted to make the pictures much more interesting, hence the big wave. I was pretty happy with the layout and my teacher seemed agree. Obviously it'd be much easier to see in person all folded up, but this works for now. Would you pick up a brochure if it looked like this?
I also have a graphic tech magazine coming up in the next few weeks that I'm very excited about, so keep you eyes pealed!

No comments: