Monday, February 23, 2009

Wine

Darisciah Wine Label
Adobe Illustrator

For my history of graphic design class we had to create a wine label that represents a style that we have learned. This is a wine that I made up with a label representing the Vienna Secession. Vienna Secession reflects Gustav Klimt's spirals and sense of symmetry. The font and colors also evoke Vienna Secession, although I modernized certain aspects such as the overall shape of the label. My professor announced during critique that it was one of his favorites, thanks to a senior designer who was quite helpful with the final piece.
Darisciah= DAnielle tRISCIa sarAH
(the fabulous roommate threesome)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it Sarah...I wasn't sure about it the first time I looked at it, but after reading the blog, and then looking at it some more, it's growing on me.