Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ol' Lanc Lanc


Lancaster City Logo
Adobe Illustrator

Our newest project in Design Studio involved a real client, the City of Lancaster. We were asked to create logo that describes the city to be used on workers shirts and items sold for the city. My logo uses some influences of the architecture from around the city. I wanted to keep it classy with my font selection but give it a bit of style and flare with the design. I'm pretty set on keeping the font black, but i'm still undecided on the color choice on the bottom piece. I would LOVE your suggestions, especially if you've been to Lancaster. (They're looking for an outsiders view to give and insider appeal.) Let me know what you all think :)

2 comments:

Ali Abercia said...

I don't know if it really defines Lancaster...

Sarah W said...

hmm.. its different.. i think it needs something more or something different.. not sure what it is though..