Friday, November 5, 2010

Connecting the Dots




Connect Session logo ideas for internship

During the summer, I was asked to create a logo for the connects sessions that Sheetz would hold for employees. Apparently the last logo was overly art directed and took 18+ months and nothing ever really came of it. When it came up again, they threw the job to me. I feel like these we're more of a brainstorming process but I doubt any of them would get used. My work seemed to be much too clean for their style. However, I do feel like I had a good exploration during the process of this. I thought I'd share a random thought from the summer, considering this past week in classes has been less productive project wise. (After a full week of projects being due, I seem to be at the beginning again in all my classes, not too interesting at this point.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the direction of the last one