Friday, October 22, 2010

Green Machine

Postcard
Invitation
Back of Invitation

Content of Invitation

Junior Achievement of Central Pennsylvania 
presents the "Go Green" Gala Event

The long awaited JA postcard. This series of material has been the bulk of my work so far this semester. When they first presented the project, we weren't sure how to take the idea of "Go Green" being the theme for such a classy upscale event. I feel like this has a good combination of both. My idea was to use the black tie attire and combine random green leaves in an unexpected way. This way you understand that it is still an upscale event, yet you're going green in a fashionable way. I have a few other items coming, including the poster and the invitation package. I present to the client on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how it all goes.

No comments: