Sunday, April 26, 2009

Divine Dining





Food Magazine
Adobe InDesign

After coming up with a title for my food magazine (thanks mom), I decided go with a Japanese theme. This issue of Divine Dining is based on Japanese foods, especially sushi (my favorite!). My designs and layouts are based on the simplicity of Japanese design. I had way too much fun with this project and even added extra pages and everything. These are just a few, my cover and two spreads ( two pages, same topic, one cohesive design ). You already saw the wine advertisement that is included in this magazine. I do realize you can't read it but if you would like to see more let me know and i'll send you the full thing (there is true articles in there about sushi). Its pretty much awesome, if I do say so myself. Would you buy Divine Dining magazine?

(and i just realized how many parenthesis i've used in this little shpeil so i apologize.)

1 comment:

Mike "Plies" "." Horton said...

hi your mom taught me how to blog at your house...yours is alot nicer than mine!!