Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We Will Rock You!


Lancaster Music Festival Logo
(Digital Drawing)
I had one heck of a time rendering this type but I finally fixed it with help from a friend. Adobe Illustrator and the pen tool drive me nuts, hence the simplicity of this design. Its definitely not one of my favorites since it was giving me such a hard time.




Queen Band Logo
(Typography)
Helvetica and Big Caslon are the two fonts I mashed together to create this logo. This is all drawn by hand and I still don't know if the sharpie fumes have effected me yet. I was told to keep it simple and try to reflect the band's style in the logo. I hope this represents Queen well, considering they're classy and bold all in one.
As Always, I love feedback. Let me know what everyones thinking.
(I have a critique in the morning!)

No comments: