Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Splattered Sarah



Self-Portrait
Adobe Illustrator

This took a lot longer than what it looks like. I think i've finally finished it with all the shadows and highlights. I was allowed to add my own background, so i splashed a few bright colors in. I actually really like this one and i like how it turned out.
Let me know what you think :)

(If you don't know what Illustrator is- Basically, i looked at a picture of myself and drew shapes of shadows and highlights with the pen tool on my computer. Then chose the right colors to appear like my face. I had about 10 different layers of skin tones and hair colors. )

3 comments:

keke6 said...

Hey Girlie Girl,
Like your style! It's pretty cool. Gram will love it!
oxoxmom

keke6 said...

Hey Girlie Girl,
Like your style! It's really different and cool. It sounds hard to do but it looks great.
Gram will love it!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Loved "Splattered Sarah" This must have been very difficult to do. Great job. Your talent is impressive but the creativity must be such fun. Keep up the great work. Love ya bunches xoxo gram n.